What We Believe In
- Belief that EVERY child is unique and special.
- Meeting each child’s needs in all areas of development by offering meaningful learning choices throughout the day.
- Stress on the importance of strong character traits like caring, respect, fairness, responsibility and honesty while building equally strong academic skills.
- Encourage the development of self-esteem and confidence by understanding the unique potential and worth of every child.
- Development of self-image and confidence through academic integration.
- Facilitate socialization as your child interacts with their peers and develops problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Curriculums that spark curiosity and imagination while teaching meaningful skills.
- A clean & safe environment managed by well qualified, certified staff trained in CPR and first aid.
- Provide health and nutritional needs.
PEOPLE ARE TALKING.
Read what they have to say about Hidden Little Treasures.