Choosing the right school is an important factor in your child’s educational success.
No Early Childhood School is exactly alike. Each school has certain attributes that encompasses their vision, mission and philosophy. Not every school is the right fit for each child. Therefore, as a parent, you have to make an important and difficult decision on the placement of your child.
When you visit a Childcare/Learning Center, you must pay attention and look for these following important factors to help you make a better decision for your child’s childcare needs.
- Make sure the school believes that every child is unique and special.
- See if the school meets each child’s need in all areas of their growing development and that they offer meaningful learning choices throughout the day.
- Make sure the school develops strong character traits such as caring, respect, fairness, responsibility and honestly all while building equally strong academic skills.
- See if the school stresses the importance of development and self-image and confidence through academic skills.
- Pay attention to see that the school is a clean and safe environment managed by well qualified, certified staff.
- Last but not least, make sure the school of your choice provides health and nutritional needs.
The above factors are what we incorporate into our Childcare/Learning Center, what we truly believe and what we call our BASIC TENETS.